Since SF is getting popular again, and I am tired of getting my ass kick all the time, I need to get a joy stick. However, there are so many choices....
1) X-Arcade Duel
this one looks good, with very good reviews, but too big with no SanWa parts, and it's $150
2) PS3 Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 Arcade Fighting Joystick - Playstation 3
This one is about $90 and use Sanwa stick
3) PS3 Street FIghter Arcade Joy Stick Tournament Edition - Playstation 3 SFIV Stick $150
Cost a lot, but supposedly using all real Sanwa parts
4) PS3 Street Fighter 4 Joystick - SFIV Arcade Joystick
Probably the worst one. It's not using any Sanwal parts. $70
5) PS3 Hori Fighting Stick 3 This is about $50 and it's similar to the Hori Real Arcade Pro 3.
I am most likely to get the second one. I am hoping someone can get the first one for comparison.
A complete review of joysticks are here and here. Too many choices.
2 comments:
what's special about sanwa parts?
Sanwa is the company that creates the actual arcade parts. It's the "real" thing.
Post a Comment