Just like your blog, long and repetitive, but creative.
huh? you called that "creative?" I don't see any special effects.
(shiiiiii) mini-dv.. your comment may be harmful for eatgod psychologically. I need to say something nice, otherwise, he can block me from his blog. hehehe. :) It's creative for HIM, okay?!! kisses & hugs for you.
再摔大力一点....把老骨頭摔散吧
hey guys, you have to be encouraging. I am moving from long C&P text to long and repetitive video. It's one step forward:)
鼓勵一下,音樂配的不錯啦。
nice sound track. did you edit the video on the new PowerBook?
Thanks la~This is actually edited from my new DVD camcorder and it's PC software. Pretty useful.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Just like your blog, long and repetitive, but creative.
huh? you called that "creative?" I don't see any special effects.
(shiiiiii) mini-dv.. your comment may be harmful for eatgod psychologically. I need to say something nice, otherwise, he can block me from his blog. hehehe. :) It's creative for HIM, okay?!! kisses & hugs for you.
再摔大力一点....
把老骨頭摔散吧
hey guys,
you have to be encouraging. I am moving from long C&P text to long and repetitive video. It's one step forward:)
鼓勵一下,音樂配的不錯啦。
nice sound track. did you edit the video on the new PowerBook?
Thanks la~
This is actually edited from my new DVD camcorder and it's PC software. Pretty useful.
Post a Comment